Back to Top
Fat but healthy - Image Source : Burn The Fat Blog
- The medical community overlooks the fact that health is a behaviour and that lifestyle is more important than weight.
- If you’re overweight, the phrase “you need to lose weight” may ring true and bring up sad memories.
- Don’t judge by weight; rather, judge by the way of life!
- It is not acceptable to judge someone solely based on their look. It makes no difference what your height, weight, skin tone, or whatever else is.
- One of the healthiest things you can do to enhance yourself is exercise.
- People need to stop making jokes about exercise and start appreciating it.
- Many people believe it is acceptable to be thin while eating poorly and exercising little.
- However, even if you appear to be in good health on the surface, you may suffer from the same health problems as overweight people on the inside.
- Just because you’re slim doesn’t mean you’re in good shape.
- So, even if you don’t smoke or aren’t overweight, being inactive and eating poorly raises your risk of heart disease.
- The difference in body weight between individuals who ate a healthy diet and those who ate a high-fat, high-sugar diet was not significant.
- As a result, even if body weight has not altered, detrimental repercussions of low food consumption can arise.
- Body weight is not the best predictor of interior health, according to these studies.
- The world would be a lot healthier and happier place if more people exercised and spent more time pursuing inner peace.
Tap to know more