Following are key reasons to keep a track of your personal finances:
- It ensures that you meet your money needs – When you possess financial knowledge, it gives you an advantage when facing challenges, opportunities, and responsibilities.
- Helps maintain Cash Flow – It helps you to track your expenditures and your spending patterns to increase your cash flows.
- Budgeting, spending, and saving – It helps you understand what are your monthly expenses, and to budget within your income.
- Keeps you off Unmanageable Debts – To grow your wealth quickly, one must know how to manage your debts for which understanding personal finance is critical.
- Helps to grow your Assets – Knowing how to settle liabilities to help your assets flourish comes through understanding your finances.