Simply Good Jars is a food startup that provides different healthy prepackaged salads, in plastic jars.
- It was founded by Jared Cannon, former 5 star restaurant chef in 2017 and they are based in Philadelphia (US).
- They invented a patent-pending packaging technique that preserves fresh-ingredients without the use of preservatives.
- The salads can be fully mixed right inside our jars – simply shake for 12 seconds or less to create those perfect bites, without any extra effort, spills, or packaging waste.
- The jars are durable, reusable, recyclable, and convenient and after enjoying your meal, scan the QR code on the jar + pledge to repurpose, reuse, or recycle your jar.
- For every pledge received, SGJ donates to a local food organization to help feed someone in need.
- Jared’s purpose of founding Simply Good Jars was to help improve lives and communities through responsible, respectful food choices for everyone.